We gave you guys a sneak peek of the Badship last week, and now we have a video showing you guys some of the hand-painting process and custom build that went into this one of a kind Fairdale Goodship.
The Badship’s components were selected by Bicycle Sport Shop with help from our friends at SRAM and ZIPP. Some key features include:
- Full SRAM Force 22 drivetrain with a compact crankset and an 11-28 cassette
- Zipp Service Course SL cockpit and seat post
- Zipp 30 aluminum clincher wheels
- Zipp Service Course road bar wrap
- Zipp Tangente clincher tires
- Fizik Kurve saddle
The Badship could easily retail $4,500 and it will be auctioned off the evening of August 1st at the ABGB as part of the Bicycle Sport Shop’s and TexasBikeRacing.com’s El Diablo’s Poker Dash & Bash. Auction Proceeds will benefit the Texas High School Mountain Bike League.
To get an idea of what it’s like sailing around on this thing, click here, or if you want to scope her out in person, swing by the Bicycle Sports Shop on 517 S. Lamar Blvd. in Austin!